We provide independent opinions of value.
We can assist you in matters of:
- Personal Property Appraisals
- Property consultation (no value given)
- Market Analysis (research of comparable property sold on market (no value given)
- Appraisal review for USPAP compliance and conclusion of value
Appraisals are legal documents needed and used for different purposes:
- Insurance: We provide certified appraisals
that clearly establish property ownership and guarantee a proper
insurance coverage in case of loss, damage or theft.
- Charitable gifts: Our appraisals meet the standards set by the Internal Revenue Service for small or large institutions.
- Estate Tax: We do assist families and work with attorneys and financial planners in matters of estate planning and valuation.
- Property Division: Our services are invaluable to clients and their attorneys in matters of equitable distribution.
Appraisals of Value
Roland Park, MD 21210
Phone: (443) 761-4018
2016 Appraisals of Value, LLC.